Skip to main content

Horst Cerni: Journeying to Paradise

Dear XUNICEFERs,

     I am happy to announce the publication of my memoirs "Journeying to Paradise". It is my story of fleeing the Russian army and adjusting to post-war conditions, living and travel adventures on several continents, working at the UN and UNICEF, especially with our Goodwill Ambassadors, and settling on the Caribbean island of St.Croix - our paradise.

It is a story of many coincidences and historical links.

The book is available at Amazon.com as a Kindle eBook or paperback. (The eBook is in color, while the paperback had to be printed in black and white, since otherwise the price per book would have been $ 40!).

I'd love to get your feedback (to allow corrections in my German version).

new cover1.jpg 

Available on Amazon:  
ebook:        Click here
paperback: Click here

Comments