Interview with Kilian Kleinschmidt, Veteran Aid Worker in the DRC and Pakistan : Mukesh Kapila / Fading Causes
This first episode is part of a new series entitled The Fading Causes Podcast that I host with collaborators at Impact Newswire. That schedules releasing an episode every fortnight or so. Please follow/subscribe if interested. Watch below via Youtube or on Spotify or where-ever you get podcasts. Also via my own website, in due course.
More podcasts by Mukesh can be found on his website https://www.mukeshkapila.org
My venture into #podcasts starts through a colourful entrepreneurial character and experienced #humanitarian. He is Kilian Kleinschmidt who has been to wars and disasters everywhere, and was dubbed the Mayor of Zaatari when he was running that mega #refugee camp in Jordan. Countless misfortunes later, why is he still optimistic and so stubborn?
By the way, podcasting is a new (for me) venture, and your comments and suggestions are appreciated including on future topics. They don't have to be only on humanitarian/human rights/international affairs topics.
For example, a future episode covers my conversation with a fashion model in which I took the opportunity to get some tips from her on how I could become one too, despite my advanced wear and tear. Perhaps, a supplementary career awaits for me? Unlikely, but it was comforting to learn that although I may be a "fading cause", I am not yet a lost one.
In similar vein, if you want to appear on the series as my guest, please don't be shy in dropping me a message. You dont have to be famous or a model, but must be interesting and open.

Comments
Post a Comment
Please ensure you leave your name, bei either selecting your google account (if you have one), or selecting 'name' from the drop down menu. Enter your name there. If confused, leave your name in the text of your comment.