Dear Editors
Greetings from Sri Lanka
I am submitting a suggestion as outlined below with regard to CIGNA medical insurance plan for your kind action. Also please forward a copy to Suleymane for necessary action.
Kind regards. Farook
CIGNA MEDICAL INSURANCE PLAN
“This is a feedback to the report of CIGNA/ UNICEF consultative meeting held in March 2024 and submitted by Souleymane Diabate.
I appreciate and thank Souleymane for participating at the Cigna/UNICEF annual consultative meeting and submitting an impressive on time report for the benefit of all of us.
I would like to bring to his attention as well as that of DHR, CIGNA and all other stakeholders the urgent need to some form of increase in the current annual ceiling of US $ 250,000 in view of the escalation of medical/clinical/surgical costs and prices of medicines.
I am not suggesting that the ceiling be increased by any given percentage. I am only suggesting to consider applying the same provisions that exists under the Cigna Dental Insurance Plan which is any unutilised amount in the previous year is automatically added onto the entitlement of the following year. If this is implemented for the Medical Insurance Plan of Cigna it will provide greater relief and financial flexibility more specifically to retirees. “
I hope this suggestion could be accommodated though I realize it’s a bit late.
Dear Edith- I pray you are well.
ReplyDeleteAs requested, please find below the suggestion made by one of the XUNICEF Member (Farook Mohamed, here copied) regarding CIGNA medical Insurance Plan. Despite the fact that it came out late (after posting my report), I do believe that, it's excellent and you might need to have a look at it and share with us back any comment you might have following your discussion with CIGNA.
Looking forward to Hearing from you.
Kind regards
Souleymane