Skip to main content

Neil McKee: "Finding Myself in Borneo"



Hello former UNICEF colleagues,






My travel memoir on my first job after leaving university (1968-70), and long connection to Sabah, Malaysia through a second sojourn (1973-74) and many return visits, has been launched internationally. Seeretail outlets for paperback and ebook versions with reviews starting to come: https://www.neillmckeeauthor.com/buy-the-book


The book is also accessible to many libraries and local bookstores if they order from Ingram Books. Readers are also beginning to post reviews on Goodreads:


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/43299122-finding-myself-in-borneo






If you read the book and find it entertaining and educational, as intended, please consider reviewing it and also passing this message to your own networks. I have also attached an electronic flyerand you can follow progress on the book on my website and social media below, if you are so inclined. I'm in the process of writing more memoirs and creative non-fiction works on different experiences in my life and international career, someday maybe even my experience in UNICEF!






Regards, Neill


Neill McKee, M.S.

Comments