Skip to main content

UNICEF-Cigna Consultative Workshop Report : GSSC Budapest


Report shared by Souleymane Diabate I am sharing with you below the report I just received on the Cigna/UNICEF consultation. I have decided to share it, rather than waiting for a new version as I am not happy with the content. The report has been heavily sanitized and does not represent the action needed on key recommendations. I will be writing to DHR to express my concern with the content of the Report.  Very best. Souleymane

Dear Colleagues,

 

Attached is the workshop report that includes the key critical recommendations for your follow-up. Kindly work closely with the CIGNA team to support the staff at the CO in the various initiatives made available.

Should you have any questions kindly feel free to reach out the Social Benefit Team.

 

With Kind regards,

 

Ronald Maina 

 

Employee Relations/Social Benefits Team-PERCS,

Division of Human Resources, O/P GSSC, Budapest,

Skype for Bus. +3617909556.


Comments